• Horizontal and vertical movement without any fixation screw. The rest can be adjusted without loosening or tightening any screw!
• Highest precision, thanks to a revolutionary concept: the rest can be adjusted without tolerances and play, with a precision not known until today.
• Re-producible settings: both the vertical and the horizontal millimetric scale have a Vernier scale (like a caliper). Thanks to that, the Rest can be
adjusted with a precision of 0,2mm! The setting can be reproduced, resulting in the arrow rest to have zero play.- the launcher can be set in 2
different angles – 30° or 35° – by changing two little blocks. So the angles can be re-set precisely.
• Guidance plates with bulge: plates with different lengths can be installed on top and bottom of the launcher. These will change the stiffness of the
launcher and avoid any oscillation after the shot, which most of the time is the reason for bad clearance. The bulge on the plates gives the launcher
the chance to follow the horizontal path of the arrow leaving the bow.
• Stainless steel 5/16“-24 screws with a flat head and large diameter. The Spacer made out of a special plastic allows fixing the screw better. A counter
screw with an elastomer pad avoids any marking on the bow handle.
• Different launcher sizes and thicknesses will be available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
• the profile of the arrow rests mounting block may not fit every handle (at the moment the Hoyt Carbon Matrix is the only bow not accepting the rest)
1 Beiter Compound Rest with 2 launchers, including 2 inclination blocks (30°, 35°)
1 hex wrench for horizontal and vertical settings
1 stainless steel screw 5/16“-24 with spacer and a counter screw with elastomer pad
1 set of guidance plates with bulge: 22, 26, 30mm