The challenge in most modern compound bows is easily unlocking the maximum potential tune. Tuning many bows on the market today can be an in-depth, complicated, time consuming, and frustrating process. Simply put, the technology hasn’t existed to allow the perfect feel and tune from a bow.
- Features all-new Asym Tri-Track Cams system that gives shooters stability, speed, and accuracy all in one package.
- For the first time on an Elite Versa Mod system offers a rotating mod with seven inches of draw length adjustment in 1/4″ increments (no bow press required)
- Completely customize bow feel with adjustable let-off from 70% all the way to 90%
- Shoot with cable stop or limb stop wall options or use both
- Further increasing stability and smoothness these new cams use an upgraded axle bearing, that will now utilize 1/4″ axles
- Limbs feature Elite’s VibeX Block damper to absorb any residual post-shot vibration
- Wider limb stance accommodates new cam and is cemented to the riser by StabiLock Pockets
- Simplified. Exact. Tuning. or S.E.T. Technology (Simplified Exact Tuning Technology) – micro-adjustments to the cam attitude at the limb pocket. Delivers am an incredibly simple tuning process. Paper tuning, Walk back tuning, Bare shaft tuning, Broadhead tuning. All with no bow press required.
- S2S Cable Guild Carbon fiber guide helps eliminate torque and riser flex while giving you side to side adjustment for total fletching clearance and unsurpassed accuracy.
- Stabilock Pocket A completely redesigned limb pocket that includes S.E.T. Technology. The wide stance locks down tight to the riser with no play, delivering precision, accuracy, and unmatched stability.
- Axle to Axle: 37 3/4″
- Brace height: 7-1/4″
- Let-off: 70 – 90%
- Speed: 265-335 Fps (IBO)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Draw length: 24″ – 31″
- Draw Weights: 40, 50, 55, 60, & 70 lbs
- Colors available:
– Cobalt Blue, Copper Flame, Graphite Gray, Laguna Teal, Ninja Black, Purple Rain, Alloy Silver, Sour Apple