- Available sizes: S, M, L.
- Material available: polished brass.
- Two sizes of drawing thumb.
- Stainless steel machined head and magnetized.
- Micrometric and measurements, magnetized, stainless steel 65HRC.
- Advanced ergonomics, based on BT4, and corrected.
- Weight : Brass 127 gr / 4,5 oz.
- Laser engraving.
- Storage bag.
- Polished brass or anodized black aluminum.
- CNC machined, hand finishing, made in France.
Arc Systeme Prestige L’attendeux II Brass
Second of the name, after the waiting, here is the L’Attendeux II. Based on our experience on the BT4 and on the first Prestige version in terms of back tension, we created this precision instrument in close collaboration with our compound bow expert, Pierre-Julien DELOCHE, member of the French team and top 10 worldwide since 2008.
Seventeen prototyped versions succeeded the L’Attendu, to improve a precision instrument which will correspond to the elite as well as to the most demanding archers: shaped mechanics, studied and careful ergonomics, everything has been taken into account. Here is the result of a full year of work, in the drawing, the machining, the real tests.
The L’Attendeux is a back tension dorsal-traction release, it triggers by rotating its body around its micrometric hardened steel mechanism. We developed the Waiter to become a technical tool, like a precision instrument.